My Fav 5 Apps, Now Give Me Yours!
We’ve decided to put up this article to hear from you about the 5 Android apps you use most.
- Share a list and why each app is so valuable
- Discover new apps that others have shared
Note: You can ignore the most obvious apps like Android Market, Messaging, and Gmail.
To start it off, here’s our list:
- Seesmic – My personal favorite Twitter app. Keeps me in touch with all of you!
- NewsRob – Great RSS feed reader with plenty of customization options. So many Android blogs to keep up with, this app gets a lot of use.
- Pandora – Personalized radio on your Android phone, doesn’t get better than that.
- Quick Settings – All of my settings in one easy place with a beautiful UI; a must have app.
- Advanced Task Manager – Keeping tabs on all running apps on my phone. Helps preserve battery life and the performance of your phone.
Now it’s your turn to share your 5 favorite apps in the comment section below. Your comments will make this a great resource for all Android users, new and old alike.
Related Reviews & Articles: