Top Android Game: Glow Hockey
Glow Hockey is a colorful, fast-paced air hockey Android game.
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 3.66MB (apps2SD enabled)
- Category: Games
- Price: Free
Glow Hockey features an exciting synthesis of colorful graphics and realistic physics gameplay. If you aren’t familiar with air hockey, the goal of the game is simple; use your paddle to ricochet and power the puck through your opponent’s goal.
This Android game offers 4 difficulty levels ranging from easy to “insane”. I’d suggest starting on easy until you get comfortable with the controls and how the game works. Once you’ve built up some confidence, increase the computer opponent’s difficulty and prepare for a challenge.
Some comments posted to the Android Market complained about how easy it is to score on yourself. However, this is one of challenges in original air hockey and is actually a good strategy. Use the ricocheted angles off the walls to get the puck behind your opponent’s paddle to increase the likelihood that they’ll score on themselves.
- Brings back the fun and feel of arcade air hockey!
- Incredibly attractive interface and bright, vibrant graphics
- Gratuitous customizations include your choice of paddle and puck colors
Areas for Improvement:
- Some difficulty with controls, mainly due to finger covering paddle/bottom portion of the screen
- Multi-player with other Android users is a must!
Conclusion: If you’re a fan of air hockey or fast-paced, physics-based games, then you’ll definitely enjoy the Glow Hockey Android game.
Related Reviews & Articles: