Top Android App: iTriage Mobile Health
iTriage Mobile Health was assembled by doctors to help you make better healthcare decisions.
- Version: 2.72
- Size: 1.43MB (apps2SD enabled)
- Category: Health
- Price: Free
iTriage provides a comprehensive database of health information including the ability to search symptoms, research diseases, and learn about specific procedures. You can use the real-time search box (narrows done results as you enter more text) or voice input to quickly find the facts you’re looking for.
With this app you can also easily find medical treatment or a doctor based on your location. You can further refine the results by specialty, e.g. cardiology, dermatology, or pediatrics. Details for medical treatment locations include their phone number, website, address and directions, as well as a description of their services and open hours. Quality reports and emergency room wait-times help you to make an informed decision about the care you receive.
- Information on more than 300 symptoms, 1000 diseases, and 350 medical procedures.
- Directory of hospitals, urgent care, clinics, pharmacies, and physicians
- Quality reports for hospitals and physicians
- Emergency room wait-times for some hospitals
Areas for improvement:
- Location-based information for non-U.S. users
Conclusion: The quintessential health Android app to pinpoint symptoms, learn possible causes, and find appropriate/affordable treatment.
Related Reviews & Articles: