Top Android Game: Spaghetti Marshmallows
Spaghetti Marshmallows is an exciting, physics-based building game.
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.91MB
- Category: Games
- Price: ~$2.25 (Free Lite version)
The objective of this Android game is simple; pin marshmallows with uncooked spaghetti to assemble a structure that fixes marshmallows inside all of the target rings. However, you’ll have to build your structure to avoid snapping spaghettis, instability due to wind, or marshmallow-hungry frogs.
While building, pay attention to the number of spaghettis and marshmallows that you have left to use. Each level has its own limits which add to the challenge. Also, if necessary, make use of the undo button if you make a mistake.
After completing a level, you have the option to continue building or go into rampage mode. Rampage mode lets you destroy your structure with crushing, demolition blocks. As the game description says, “bring everything to the ground to a symphony of snapping spaghetti!”
- Unique, challenging obstacles and levels
- Physics-based gameplay and construction
- Feel like a kid playing with building blocks!
Areas for improvement:
- Level creator and sharing
- Ability to undo more than the previous move
- Zoom window (in corner of screen) for accurate spaghetti marshmallow connections
Conclusion: A frustratingly challenging Android game that makes building (and destroying) spaghetti marshmallow structures a blast!
Related Reviews & Articles: